We can now offer a full range of services for our patients, while still adhering to COVID-19 social distancing rules.
As a Practice, we have been preparing for how we will work in the ‘new normal’. We will be providing the same high-quality services, with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a slightly different way.
We are working in smaller teams to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, when you book an appointments, we will confirm the arrangement for when you arrive and will advise on how we’re maintaining social distancing. This will include measures such as:
- Remaining 2 metres apart and a queuing system in place
- On arrival, you will be able to visit the dedicated service hatch where the receptionist will explain the procedure and where you will be given an electronic buzzer which will alert you when you are ready to be seen.
- Asking that all clients wear face coverings
- Asking that all clients use hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the Practice
- We have arranged so that you can be outside of the consultation rooms divided by screens while your pet is being examined by the vet. You will be able to talk to the vet through the screens and see your pet at the same time.
- Our teams will be wearing masks
We have made these changes as the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.