Following the Government’s recent guidelines, we can confirm that our practice now offers a full range of services for our patients whilst still adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
Many of the same high-quality services, provided by the same friendly, caring people, remain available – they will just be delivered in a slightly different way.
We are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- Please ensure you are wearing suitable outdoor clothing to remain warm in cold weather spells.
- On arrival, you will be able to visit the dedicated service hatch, where the receptionist will explain the procedure. You will be given an electronic buzzer that will alert you when you are ready to be seen.
When attending an appointment with your pet:
- Be aware that our teams will be in full PPE at all times
- We have arranged so that you can be outside of the consultation rooms divided by screens while the vet is examining your pet. You will be able to talk to the vet through the screens and see your pet at the same time.
We have made these changes as our patients, clients, and staff’s health and well-being is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.