20% of scale and polish currently running from the 21/01/19 – 31/03/19.
Dental offers terms and conditions 2019:
Terms and conditions apply. Dental offer valid on appointments taken before 31st March 2019. Any additional treatments required or advised will be payable according with standard prices. Offer must be quoted (SMILE19) at the time of booking. One offer per client/pet. No cash alternative available. Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
Fitbit Giveaway – Currently running form 01/02/19 – 31/03/19 for clients joining the new My Pet Health Club.
- Brentknoll Veterinary Centre 5090599 and whose registered office is Whittington Road, Worcester, WR5 2RA is the promoter of the (“Prize Draw”).
- Entries into the Prize Draw can be made from 14th January 2019 until Midnight on the 31st March 2019. Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw. The Company reserves the right to amend the Prize Draw end date at any time due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The Prize Draw terms and conditions will be available for the whole duration of the Prize Draw at https://worcestervets.co.uk/about-us/terms-and-conditions/
- Please read these Conditions carefully. Entry into our Prize Draw is subject to and conditional upon acceptance of these Conditions.
- By entering our Prize Draw, you (the “Entrant“) confirm that you have read these Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards the Company and the Prize Draw.
- There will be one Prize Draw per group of veterinary practices
- Prize Draw will take place on 1st May 2019.
Who Can Enter
- The Prize Draw is open to UK Mainland Residents aged 18 years old or over.
- Employees of the Company or any of its associated companies, subsidiaries or anyone else professionally associated with this Prize Draw (and their families) are excluded from entering and participating in the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter and subject to sign up to the Company Pet Health Club (standard terms and conditions for this scheme apply).
How to Enter
- All entries must be submitted by Company staff upon sign-up to the Company Pet Health Club. Only one entry per person is permitted. Duplicate entries received will not be entered into the draw.
- To be a successful Entrant, membership to the Pet Health Club must exceed the qualifying period, which ends on the 30th April 2019.
- Entries are non-returnable and entries on behalf of someone else will not be accepted.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules of the Prize Draw or these Conditions will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, damaged, delayed, misdirected or incomplete.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company excludes liability for any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with participating in this Prize Draw.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- If you have any questions about this Prize Draw or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact us at 01905 355938
- One winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person who will not be affiliated with the Company or professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- If you win the Prize Draw, the Company will notify you using the method you used to enter, either by telephone or Email (for postal entries, the Company will notify you by email) and within 48 working hours of the Closing Date.
- To claim your prize, you may either call our practice directly on 01905 355938 (charges may apply depending on your phone contract) or email firstname.lastname@example.org leaving your phone number and the Company will call you back, free of charge to arrange collection of the prize.
- If you do not respond within 14 days of being notified, you will forfeit your prize, and the Company reserves the right, at its discretion to choose another winner or to repurpose the prize as it sees fit. The decision of the Company regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Each winner will receive a fitbit® charge 3 to the value of £129.99 – cost provided at the time of writing (20.11.18)
- The Company reserves the right to provide an equivalent value prize should stock become unavailable
- Description of prize: Fitbit Charge 3 advanced health and fitness tracker in black/Graphite Aluminium or Blue Grey/Rose-God Aluminium. No special edition trackers are available.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize or any reduction in value.
- Neither the full prize, nor part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- The Company will send prizes within 30 days of the Closing Date but reserves the right to change this due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant reasonably suspected by the Company of cheating, behaving fraudulently, acting dishonestly or otherwise acting contrary to these Conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Company may reasonably require, including but not limited to appearing in promotional photographs and on the Company’s website. By entering into the Prize Draw you also confirm that, if you win, we may publish your name and any photograph submitted by you on our website or on our Facebook accounts.
- Information about the winner (name and county only) will be available by sending a stamped, self addressed envelope, stating the name of the relevant Prize Draw to the Company, [insert Veterinary practice] within 3 calendar months of the stated Closing Date.
- By entering into the Prize Draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Company for the purposes of the administration of the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw and these Conditions will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you and we both agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or these Conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The Prize Draw is not run in association with any other party, although prizes may be supplied by a third party. In the event that prizes have been supplied by a third party, this is not intended to suggest any endorsement or connection between the Company and such third party.